This semester has left me with a few memories: TGIW, Khameleon Ink & team, Subway/JJ/Starbucks/living with Ahreum, Tuesday lunches with Eliza, working at Koto, dinner with abroad peeps, the cleanest, whitest snow I have ever seen and lastly, feeling lost more than I ever thought I could. Fall 2010, it's been good, but I'm ready to go home.
Back to Alpharetta...where the Chipotle rice isn't clumpy and people freak out when there's an inch of snow on the ground. I don't regret not going home for Thanksgiving, but I am sad that I missed my family reunion.

This was taken on Thanksgiving this year at my aunt's house in Augusta, GA. My family is so diverse...
awwwww :)
ReplyDeleteyour last fall semester ever..
your fam IS diverse. i thought mine was but guess not! i'm excited for your return to home haha!
wow i wouldnt have been able to survive that long being away...
ReplyDeleteand high fiveee for diversity :)