Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Need of Inspiration
I want am going to be more creative, rather I am going to express my creativity more. For months, I have been telling myself that I was going to paint with watercolors or that I would sketch the designs that are stuck in my head, but work + studying + watching Olympics has been very time-consuming. I even bought paint paper, paint and a brush set, but I have absolutely failed in making any use of it. Maybe publicly declaring my ambition on this post will motivate me slightly to actually go through with it. If only I wasn't on the verge of knocking out every time I came back from work. Perhaps it's the 30 min commute back in the humid heat that makes me so narcoleptic, especially that last traffic light I have to sit at before I turn to what is my glorious, air-conditioned apartment. I couldn't live without central A/C. Northerners are crazy to live without it. Anyways, I am going to start posting my sketches and possibly paintings (if I ever finish one in this lifetime). Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
staying tuned!
ReplyDeleteit's coming! it's coming!
ReplyDelete