So far, I have learned to say that I am Korean, count in Cantonese and say "chopsticks."
My sleeping cycle is completely messed up thanks to my roomie and one drunken ladies' night (which I was not a part of).
Korean dramas and k-pop are my best friends.
I can't say that I have done anything academically productive...yet.
I know that I will be one angry American once I go back to the states and have to pay tip to waiters or clean up my food trays at restaurants.
I promise to try stinky tofu ONCE before I leave HK.
For the first time, I miss people.
Chinese New Year's ROCKS.
I need a haircut.
I have mastered riding the subway, now for the buses...
It's 6:20am. enough said. good night.
<3
ps- Next entry: Crazy abroad stories. I promise.
"For the first time, I miss people."
ReplyDeleteI will assume this means me and give you an awwwww from across the globe lol.
miss you too mangela <3
keep living it up in HK....and blogging about it :]
STINKY TOFU!!!! You'll be a true Hong Kong-er once you ate it! Did you go to the CNY market? It's funnest ever! :) I know you miss me. Its okay.. you're in my hometown, think of me more baby ;)
ReplyDelete