Happenings to Sum up 2012
First trip back to Cuse as an Alum
Touristy Weekend in DC
Skydiving
Firefly Run 5K
Moved into a new apartment
Passed first APICS
Work trip to Mexico
One year anniversary at L+G (10/10)
Mike's Wedding in St. Louis
Halloween in NYC
Mike's Wedding in St. Louis
Halloween in NYC
- Peter Luger's--most amazing steakhouse owned by a mafia?
- Cafe Mogador--eggs benedict with addicitng spicy sauce for brunch
- Bozu--delish lychee martini
- Chicken & Rice--need I say more?
- Extra Virgin for brunch--Saw Cynthia Rowley and her daughter!
- Empanada Mama's--great snack with different fillings
- Saw Dan Marino--he escaped Hurrican Sandy with me
- La Isla--first time in Hoboken with Cbae. Too bad we were too late for the Food Network-recognized french toast.
- Diana's 24th Birthday at LQ
- Fat Buddha- Met some Cuse ppl randomly :)
A handful of people visited me in Atlanta (for one reason or another), and I am so grateful that I can keep in touch with them.
KCho
David
Annie
Henry, Christina and Anchal
Ahreum
Sunghwan
Joshua and Zach
I don't think I have had as much resolve in one year than in 2012. As cliche as it sounds, it felt like the end of a chapter.
2013 is the year of the Snake, and it won't come around again for another 60 years. I don't know why, but that makes me feel excited for this year.
----------Edit----------
Apparently it's only 12 years. Hmm...not sure where I heard 60 from.
----------Edit----------
Apparently it's only 12 years. Hmm...not sure where I heard 60 from.
No comments:
Post a Comment